Lake Nakuru National Park fees 2022 are the fares levied by the Kenya Wildlife Services, that every traveler visiting Lake Nakuru National Park are expected to pay. Lake Nakuru National Park is a beautiful Kenya national park located in the central part of Kenya, only about 140km northwest of Nairobi city. Lake Nakuru National Park is a fascinating Kenya national park inhabiting millions of pink flamingos.
Lake Nakuru National Park is managed by the Kenya Wildlife Services, which is also responsible for levying the lake Nakuru National Park fees over the years. Most recently, the Kenya Wildlife Services announced new Kenya Wildlife Services rates, applicable to the various Kenya national parks managed by the Kenya Wildlife Services including Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Tsavo East National Park, Tsavo West National Park, Aberdare National Park, Hells Gate National Park and Nairobi National Park.
These fees are valid for use from July 2022 to December 2023. The various Lake Nakuru National Park fees 2022 are levied varying according to resident status, and age of the travelers. As may be explained below;
Age of Travelers;
- Adults: these are persons that are above the age of 18 years
- Children: these are persons that are 3 years and less than 18 years of age. Persons, referred to as infants below the age of 3 are exempted from paying
Resident Status of Travelers
- Citizens: these are persons who are nationals of the East African Community countries. The East African Community countries include Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda, and now South Sudan and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Residents/Expatriates: these are persons who stay in Kenya, living or working there with valid working permits that shouldn’t be less than 6 months left of validity.
- Foreign non-residents: these are persons who stay outside Kenya, and not citizens of any East African country.
Lake Nakuru National Park fees 2022 are paid per person per day, and are non-refundable once paid. Lake Nakuru National Park fees are levied in Kenyan shillings and United States dollars, payable by cashless by MasterCard, Visa card, or Mpesa.
Lake Nakuru National Park entrance fees 2022/2023 are;
- 70USD for adult foreign non-residents, and 20USD for children during the high season of travel. The high season of travel runs from July to February. For low season travel which falls in the months of March to June, Lake Nakuru National Park entrance fees 2022/2023 are 40USD for adults, and 20USD for children.
- 800Kshs for adult citizens or East African citizens, as well as Kenyan residents; 215Kshs for children during the high season of travel which runs through July to February. For low season travel which is in the months of March to June, Lake Nakuru National Park entrance fees 2022 are 600Kshs for adults and 215Kshs for children.
Lake Nakuru National Park Camping fees 2022
There are two different types of campsites in Lake Nakuru National Park, which is special campsites and public campsites.
- For travellers staying in special campsites is 50USD for adult foreign non-residents and 25USD for children of foreign non-resident status.
- 500Kshs for adult east African citizens and residents of Kenya, while children pay 250kshs per person per day.
- Lake Nakuru National Park fees 2022 for travelers staying in public campsites is 30USD for adults and 25USD for children.
- 250Kshs for East African citizens and residents of Kenya, while children pay 200Kshs only.
Lake Nakuru National Park is a beautiful Kenya national park that travelers after birding safaris in Kenya should look to book for an amazing Kenya birding safari. There are so many attractions in Lake Nakuru National Park, including over 500 bird species, animals, and large flocks of pink flamingos, Makalia Falls, Hills, and mazing scenery.
With such a variety of attractions in Lake Nakuru National Park, there are a number of Lake Nakuru National park activities that travelers can do while on Kenya safaris in Lake Nakuru National Park. Some of the most sought after Lake Nakuru National Park activities include bird watching, camping, animal viewing, walking safaris, hiking Makalia falls, among so many others.
Lake Nakuru National Park is a great Kenya wildlife safari destination, which travelers can visit while on Kenya safaris. Get in touch with a reputable tour operator to help you create an amazing Kenya wildlife safari to see the Lake Nakuru National Park attractions especially the large flocks of pink flamingos. You can combine a lake Nakuru National Park safari with any other Kenya national parks including Maasai Mara National Reserve, Tsavo East and West National Park, Amboseli National Park, with even a possibility of proceeding to Serengeti National Park Tanzania.