3 Day Serengeti safari the short but most rewarding exciting Serengeti safari. Its the family gate away to the middle of the wilderness.
Day 1. Arusha to Ngorongoro to Serengeti
Our professional driver guide will meet you at your hotel in Arusha, warm welcome and briefing as he will prepare you for this wonderful 3 day Serengeti safari.
You will start you drive to Ngorongoro Crater as we watch the beauty of Africa with great scenery, abundant wildlife and diverse cultures en-route as we pass through villages between the park. We do crater tour decend down 600 meters deep, the crater is breathtaking natural wonders. Here you will be
eye witness of the predators hunting and killing the prey. We look for more wildlife like Buffalo, groups of Elephants, thousands of Elands, Topi, Impala, wildebeest, Zebras, Lions, Leopards, Hyenas among others. After we drive to Serengeti national park with enroute game drive. Check in our Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2. Serengeti
We will have morning and afternoon game drive in the Serengeti plains a home of elusive prides of Lions, leopards, Elephants, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebras mention but a few. The park is famed for its wildlife, stunning views of the annual migrations of over 1.5 million wildebeest. In these months you witness the actual survival of the fittest as these animals pluge through crocodiles infested waters. You will also witness the birth of new born wildebeest which are up to 1000 born daily before they start their return journey again.
Day 3. Serengeti to Arusha
This day wake up early for breakfast then continue for the morning game drive as we exit the park. Its a great moments in life before he head back to Arusha for your flight.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari,boat ride, Masai Village.