3 Days Ngorongoro Tarangire Safari
3 Days Ngorongoro Tarangire Safari the short classic Tanzania safari that takes you in the middle of large herds of African Elephants, Lions, Leopards, Rhinos and Buffaloes.
Day 1 – Arusha – Ngorongoro crater
Met by Serengeti national park safaris driver /guide in Arusha town, he will deliver a short safari briefing. After we start the journey of 3 Days Ngorongoro Tarangire Safari as we travel to the Ngorongoro Conservation area. We will descend over 600 meters into the Ngorongoro crater to view wildlife for an afternoon game drive. Supported by a year round water supply and food, the Ngorongoro Crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park, is it’s dense population of predators like: lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. After the game drive we drive back to our lodge for Dinner and overnight
Day 2 – Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park
After breakfast we depart for the Tarangire National Park. The famous Elephant home with the highest population of Elephants. Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. This African National Park is also home to three rare species of animals – the Greater Kudu, the Fringed-eared Oryx, as well as a few Ashy Starlings. We will have full day game drive in search for the park residents like: Elephants, lions, Giraffes, Wildebeests, Zebras, topis, Gazelles, and many more. After the game drive we drive to our lodge for refreshments as we wait for our dinner and overnight.
Day 3 – Tarangire National Park – Arusha
We enjoy an early morning game drive in the Tarangire National Park, followed by breakfast at the lodge. We will then transfer back to Arusha where you will be dropped at your hotel or airport depending on your next program.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari,boat ride, Masai Village.